Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Way back When-esday:

Way Back When-esday: Baby Bumps ♥


♥ Christmas Eve 2004 ♥
Elias was born
3 weeks later, at 38 weeks and 6 days!

♥ August 2009 ♥
Simon & Gabriella were born
3 weeks later, at 38 weeks and 1 day!
♥ ♥ ♥ 2 Big Bellies, 3 Beautiful Babies,
endless memories!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Play along with Way Back When-esday!What memorable image(s)
makes your mid-week wonderful? Dive into those digital photos or scan
a scrapbook find and play along with Way Back When-esday.
Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...
and leave a comment when you do!
Hosted By Cheryl!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. You glow with every pregnancy...no matter how many you are "cooking" in there! What a pretty pregnant lady, and thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit! Congrats on making it to 38 weeks with your twins. My boys were born at 36 weeks 6 days because with Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome they didn't want me to go past 37 weeks. I took my last belly shot at 35 weeks, and I still can't believe I was that big.

    ReplyDelete