Friday, June 25, 2010

Friendship Friday!!

Friendship Friday:
10 little questions!!:
1. Do you cook every night?
Yes! Unless it is a special occasion or we are
at someones house for Dinner!
I love cooking and so does my Hubby...and Elias:)
2. Do you do laundry every day or loads at a time?
I do a small load of diapers everyday and
a large load of clothing every other day!
This makes my life so much easier and less hectic,
then if I were doing load after load when it builds up!
3. Where do you usually eat out?
Red Robin, Subway, or Papa Murphy's
4. What is your favorite retail store?
Any kind of Craft or Fabric store!
I love creating things!!!
5. What's your favorite thing to drink?
Water!!! no kidding!
6. Do your children do chores?
Elias sure does!
He takes out the recycling on garbage day,
and helps unload the dishwasher,
makes his bed, and vacuums

7. Do you go to church?
Yes! We are Christians, but more than just going
to church we read the bible as a family everyday!
8. What do you do at night as a family?
Play with the kids, make dinner as a family,
then play so games, then off to bed.
If its a Friday night Abe and I watch T.V
and do things around the house after
the kiddos are sleeping!!
9. What time do you get up in the mornings?
Somewhere between 6:30-8:00...but usually 6:30ish:)
10. What time do you go to bed at night?
We get the kids to bed around 7:30- 8:30.
Typically I don't get to bed until about 11:00 or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment