Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whoa its been a long summer!!

Yes! I am still here! I have been ultra busy with end of summer events!! We started our Homeschooling year on August 1st, and it is going awesome! This year we are doing a blend theme of Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade. Elias really seems to be more into the 2nd grade stuff, so that has been really fun! The twins are turning 1 in about 3 weeks...so planning, planning and...yep more planning!! Simon has been walking now for about 7-8weeks, so he is a old pro! Gabbi, well she is slowly on her way:) Maybe by their bday...but well see:) We have been preparing for winter, I think I am all stocked up on Wool longies...special thanks to the many moms of twins I have met on this wild ride, of being a mama of twins!!:)
Currently I am working on a few reviews, that I will be posting in the next few days! I have a few in the works as well...oh and they are good:) I hope you are all have a fantastic end of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment