Monday, September 27, 2010

Makes My Monday: Family Picture day!

MAKES MY MONDAY!!
© Copyright WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
Please be advised that all images and designs are property of WOOD PHOTOGRAPHY







Family Portrait Day...Makes my Monday!
I love looking at these faces!!
I am so blessed to have my beautiful family!

Bless the Lord, O my soul:

And all that is within me,

bless His holy name!

Psalm 103:1


Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale.

Go visit Cheryl and leave you link! Spread some Monday cheer, and don't forget to leave a comment when you do...comments from friends old and new are always Monday makers!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Britni, SUCH a great series of pictures! Gorgeous family, gorgeous photos....you all Make My Monday---thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete