Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And Im back...

Towards the end of last year I decided to step back and take a break from blogging and focus on family. I also wanted to evaluate the direction i felt my blog was going. In 2011 I started feeling like I was becoming some that I wasn't me. I feel like I need to brake away from what ALSNS was in 2010-2011 and focus on what is really important to me...not what I think everyone else will find interesting!

Today is feb. 1st and I have decided that I am back!!! I have plans for some fun posts over the next few weeks!! We are slowly but surely potty training the twins so I have a lot to share about that!! Potty training two is WAY different than potty training one let me tell you! :) Although it is just feb. I am so looking forward to spring and summer! The kids love being outside and like I have mentioned before we are a very outdoorsy family...and this rainy winter we are having really isn't fun:( I'm turning 30 in a few weeks and unlike most of my sisters I am really excited!!! I am so ready to be done with the 20s!! With Valentine's Day just around the corner we have been doing all kinds of crafts that I plan to share with you next week!!

I'm really excited to be back! I have missed this so much!! Over the next few day you will notice some changes about the look of ALSNS...with a new year and a new mindset there needs to be a change!!! Lookout for lots of crafts tons about homeschooling my little man!! Tot school! Sewing, pinterest, and what the Lord is doing in my life, my marriage, and my parenting!!! oh and my new love...my iPad...which has become a essential in our homeschooling! I have TONS of awesome FREE apps to share with you!

I hope you all have a wonderful Feb. 1st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment