Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Abraham & Britni Photography!

SO, what's been going on lately...I know have been totally MIA! Well there is a good reason for that! When my husband and I married over a decade ago, I knew his passion was photography, but we weren't sure if it was the Lord's will for us to start a business...so we prayed...and prayed...and prayed...for 8 years. Then in the fall of 2009 my husband was hired {totally out of the blue...not looking for it} to shoot a beautiful garden wedding. After the family received the photos they were so pleased that they really pushed of us to start a business. In January of 2010 "Wood Photography" was born. From Jan. 2010 - Jan. 2012 - Wood Photography consisted of Abe as the Photographer and me as the office manager.

Sometime toward the end of 2011 Abe said just in chatting "Wouldn't it be awesome if we could shoot together?" I loved that idea and told him that I had been dreaming of that for YEARS...so we prayed. In Feb. of this year the Lord opened the doors!! We were so excited! There was a time when we thought " Ok Lord, do you want us to go into business?" and now we can barely keep with the demand of Weddings, Maternity, Families, and Seniors! We have given this business 100% to God and we have been totally blessed. We have met the greatest people!

In June we shot our VERY first wedding together...IT WAS AMAZING! It was so cool to see my husband is a totally different way! He told me that that was probably the most relaxed that he has ever been at a wedding! From that one wedding we have been scheduling weddings well into 2013! Last week we did a Senior session almost ever day!

I am so proud to announced that we are now Abraham and Britni Photography {New web address soon}

Why am I sharing this? Because I want everyone to know that if you have a dream fight for it, but also bring it before the Lord! If it is God's will it WILL happen...maybe not in a week or in 5 years or in a decade..but it will!

Please visit our Website {Still being worked on} Abraham & Britni
Pssst. A little side note, the start up song {I don't want this night to end} Basically tells the story of a date we had very early on in our relationship! We got very VERY lost and I was singing every single song!

Please visit us on Facebook too! Abraham & Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment