Thursday, February 4, 2010

In his little mind!!!


Our house today - Elias was really board and starting to get in to quite a bad mood, I needed to think of something fast to change the mood so I told Elias we were going to 'play a game' and I was going to ask him some questions. Thankfully it was just what we needed!!!

So here is a look into his little mind right now at age 5....

What does love feel like?
"Warm...see I'm warm because you love me"

Who is your favorite person?
"You, cause you are my mommy, and my friend"

What's your favorite bible story?
"All my bible stories especially Samson the strong man!"

Who's your favorite Superhero?
"BATMAN"

What's your favorite color?
"Green"

What's your favorite TV show?
"Little Einstiens & Handy Manny"

What's your favorite TV character?
"Jacob Two- Two"

Who's your best friends?
"Lexie & Nathaniel"

What's your favorite song?
"George Song" Upside Down by: Jack Johnson

What's your favorite dinner?
"Salad w/ crutons"

What's your favorite thing to do?
"Ummm playing with the twins, and Hollie (our dog)"

What's your favorite place to go?
"Playground with a waterpark": Franklin Park

What's your favorite movie?
"Ratatouille"

What's your favorite animal?
"Llama like Lena for Diego & Dogs"

What's your favorite game?
"Toy Story 2, Handy Manny!"

No comments:

Post a Comment