Friday, April 30, 2010

Prayers!!

Hello friends, My heart is extra heavy....Today I found out that some of our friends just got the news that their little girl (3) has cancer, which is so horrible, but what makes this even more painful is that this is the same cancer her sister (5) battled (and won). Their family is shocked, in disbelief, anything that you could imagine they are going through. I would like to share their CaringBridge site with you and ask you to please add this beautiful little girl and her family to your prayers and a prayer chain if you are involved with one. This is especially hard on their older daughter, know just how nasty cancer can be. Please Visit their site and share with them kind words...they are going to need it! Being a mom I just can't imagine what they are going through...the only thing I can do is lift them up in Prayer and be there for them when they need me. Thank you for your support:)

1 comment: