Thursday, July 8, 2010

Get Organized!!



I LOVE being a mom!! I enjoy every moment I get to spend with my children, they are the little lights of my life...but...when I became a Mom, I lost little parts of my self...Like the ability to recall what I was JUST doing, for some reason I have the hardest time recalling so many things! I guess that is mommy brain for you. I want to be organized, how I want to be! But I write a "to do" list with everything I need to do, get done, buy, people I need to call, play dates ect. But...then the list disappears into the craziness of our home. So, now here I am, getting Elias' homeschooling curriculum put together, and I realized I NEED to be organized and stay on track...Enter Gubb!

Have you heard of GUBB? It is a online Organizer. Totally free. Quick. Easy. and you can't lose it:) We you sign up, you get to choose categories like: To Do List. Goals. Calls to make. Friends to catch up with. My project Ideas...which I love, since I was asked by a well know website to write a article all about Breastfeeding Twins!!

You only use the categories YOU choose! So yesterday, I did it, I signed up. It took a little while to input all my information, (the twins were climbing all over me)
Since yesterday: I have caught up with a number of friends. I have made 2 play dates I have meaning meaning to make for...about 3 months. I have made ALL the calls I needed to make. I have even started planning the Twins 1st Birthday.
Oh, did I mention there is even a " my DON'T forget to do list" we all need that!!!
It has been so easy, all I do is go to the Gubb website, and go from there...adding, Checking off, planning ect.

It's nice to know I won't lose this "to do" list....well unless I lose my computer...but lets no go there, or even think it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for ways to make staying organized easier. I'll have to check out this website...thanks!

    I'm now following from MBC. :)

    DigiMom
    www.digicrumbs.com

    ReplyDelete