Thursday, October 21, 2010

How I roll...

I'm Mommy....
and this is how I roll...

I've gone through more 60 hours of hard-painful-no med labor (E)

I've had a c-section (S&G)

I've had 5 missed spinal taps before it worked

I've been peed on

I've been pooped on

I've been puked on

I've held screaming twins until they fell asleep

I've carried three kids to bed...at the same time

I've rocked all my babies to sleep

I've stayed up taking care of one or more sick babies

I've had toys thrown at me

I've had food thrown at me

I've rushed to the doctor's office with a child that needed stitches

I've called poison control

I've breastfed for the last 5 years

I've gone days without a shower

I've taking care of 3 little children, while having the flu

and.....

I've loved everyday of it! I am MOMMY!

For the last almost 6 years I have been called mama! I wouldn't change it for anything!!


No comments:

Post a Comment