My twins turned 20 months on Mother's day! I cannot believe it!
Much to the surprise of Many, I am still breastfeeding! Breastfeeding twins is so much different then it was breastfeeding my singleton. Breastfeeding a toddler is crazy and hectic...but breastfeeding toddler twins....whoo hooo! There are pros and cons when it comes to breastfeeding a toddler or in my case two toddlers.
- The don't nurse as long or as often. When they were infants they would nurse for 1hour plus ever 2-3 hours...yeah, do the math...I was a milk factory and that was about it:)
- They can tell me when they want to nurse!
- They can tell me when they want to nurse...even when they don't really want to.
- They want to play with each other while nurse, so sometimes it turns in to a big ol game for them, and not pleasant for Mama;)
- They want to be a part of anything and EVERYTHING that is going on around them! That's the big one...everything else really doesn’t matter and honestly I am not bothered by any of it!
- In talking to other Mama's who breastfeed toddler they agree! These toddler just want to be apart of everything!
BabyBond Comes in three Fantastic Styles!
|Click HERE to view BabyBond Couture!|
|Click HERE to view BabyBond Flex!|
|Click HERE to view BabyBond Original!|
You will have not problem finding a BabyBond that is perfect for you!!
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
Please use the Google Form (above) to enter, as any comments on this post will not count towards the giveaway. You can view all entries to this giveaway on the spreadsheet (private information is hidden). Winner will be chosen using random.org, The winner will be announced on the blog, emailed, and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Although I was sent a BabyBond Nursing Sash for review purposes, I was not paid/enticed to write a positive review for this product, all opinions are expressed are 100% my own! You may view my full disclosure policy, HERE.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.