Saturday, May 7, 2011

BOOM!


Featuring:

When it comes to Makeup, who are you?


The Glamour Girl - You love to wear anything and everything you can get you hands on?

The Dramatic Girl - Red Lips, Dark eyes, Glitter, You love to make a statement?

The Natural Girl - Nothing too bold for you, some blush, eyeliner, mascara and a natural lip stick?

The Hippy Girl - Mascara, a tiny amount of blush, lip gloss, and you are good to go?

We are all different! If only there was something that we could all buy and love!

Wait...THERE IS!!!


What's BOOM you ask?

BOOM! by Cindy Joseph is an exciting new concept in cosmetics that creates the same glow a woman's skin generates when she is having fun and turned on to life, never looking made up or artificial. Whether laughing, dancing or romancing, a woman's circulation revs up with color and shine that BOOMSTICKS! create in one quick and easy application.

The BOOM Mission? "I created BOOM! to celebrate the beauty we, as women, were born with. These products allow your personality and character to come through with the sensual glow of joy. I made them for peers and the young women in our society who look to my generation for inspiration. I want women to know that you don't have to 'put on your face' anymore. You already have one, let it shine." - Cindy Joseph Products

I was so excited when I was given the opportunity to review all three BOOMSTICKS!


BOOMSTICK COLOR is a sheer, moist, universal color for cheeks, eyes, lips, forehead and neck. It's a lipstick, blush, eye shadow and more. Subtle, creamy, believable color that customizes to all skin tones. All the color you'll ever need in one easy to use stick. Apply anywhere to accentuate health and vitality.

BOOMSTICK GLO is a clear, 100% organic moisturizer. Developed with a Hawaiian beekeeper, it contains olive oil, beeswax and honey, to protect skin from harmful environmental elements. For eyes, face, hands, neck… anywhere you want protection, moisture and sheen. All moisturizing needs in one convenient stick.

BOOMSTICK GLIMMER gives skin an understated, pearlescent shimmer, day or night. Use it on eyes, lips, cheekbones, shoulders, décolleté or anywhere you want luminous radiance. It’s an eye shadow, highlighter, lipstick and body luster all in one.


I remember the days before I had kids...I could take as long as I wanted to get ready! Now, that is not the case. I get all three kiddos ready, then I get snacks ready...ect. Then I get the left over time. As a busy mom of 3 I like to look put together...even if I am not. BOOMSTICKS is perfect! All I do is swipe Color across my lips and cheeks, Glimmer across my eyelids and cheeks, and Glo on my lips!
glowing with BOOM!

Glo is a must have for me! I love the dewy look it gives me. I will be a summer time favorite!

BOOM! is for all ages, which I love! My mom is almost 70 and loved the BOOMSTICKS. Her birthday is in July and I plan to get her all 3!

If you are a busy mom, grandmother or somewhere in between I highly recommend BOOM!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment