Thursday, June 23, 2011

Snack Time with BUDDY FRUITS

Featuring:


SNACK TIME!!! I want to feed my children something healthy and natural...but I want them to like it...ok I want them to love it!

Between my three children I have... G - the Ultra Picky Eater, E - the Won't eat because he is playing, and S - the Eat anything child, so finding the right snacks can be somewhat of a ordeal! Hello Buddy Fruits...

What are Buddy Fruits?
A Healthy & Natural Snack
"Now it's even easier to make kids smile... and mom too! Introducing Buddy Fruits... the healthy snack with simple ingredients."

  • No Sugar Added
  • No Colorings
  • No Genetic Modifications 
  • No Preservatives
  • No Dairy or Gluten
  • No Artificial Flavorings 

Buddy Fruits come in three great Snacks...

PURE BLENDED FRUIT

"Our squeezable and convenient pouches are made with 100% blended fruit."

PURE FRUIT BITES

"The first healthy and tasty 100 % fruit treat!"

and Coming Soon...
BLENDED FRUIT AND MILK

"A perfect blend of 100% fruit and a touch of skim milk..." 


What I love...



 The design of the blended fruit packages...my three kiddos do as well!  They are so  much fun and very colorful, which kids love. Better than that is how easy they are for kids to use. If your little one doesn’t finish their blended fruit in the first sitting you can always just screw the lid back on and save it for later. G LOVED them and couldn't get enough,  I have to hide them or she would eat them all as soon as got them!


If the kids didn't finish their snack I would just put the lid back on until they wanted it again! The same goes for the fruit bites just close the resalable bag and get it out again when it is time for another snack.



The reclosable packaging makes it very convenient and must in my family, we are always out at baseball, soccer, hiking or at Grandmas and Buddy fruits are perfect and easy to travel with.
You’ll love these pouches because they are squeezable and convenient, your kids...and you can easily eat them on the go! They taste wonderful...trust me I tried one or two...or all the flavors!
If you have kids and you want a healthy and fun snack, you'll want Buddy Fruits!
You can head over to their website and find out if Buddy Fruits are sold in a store near you...sadly they are not sold anywhere near us, I HOPE they will be soon!!!
Don't forget to like them on Facebook, and get all the latest news and deals!


HAVE HAPPY SNACK TIME!!! I know we will...Thank you Buddy Fruits!


No comments:

Post a Comment