Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm proud to be a American...



And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,

who gave that right to me.


                                       And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.

‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,

God bless the USA.

**Artist: Lee Greenwood Song: Proud To Be An American

I am thankful to all the men and women who serve our country! 
A special THANK YOU! to my Grandpa Dale,


2nd Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division
Uncle Butchy is my mom's baby brother! This is one of our favorite photos! My mom had not seen it in MANY years and when I showed it to her she started crying...tears of happiness and remembering the fear having him so far away. I didn't come along for nearly 2 decades after these pictures, but the emotion is there when I see these pictures too! I am so proud of my uncle and love him more than you can imagine!
and all of our awesome friends and their families! I we will never forget who we lost! Thank you to our AWESOME friend Dave who is not only a retired Seabee but have devoted his life to counseling and supporting all vets from WWII, Vietnam, and after! He is AWESOME and we thank him for being the hope for these men and women!

✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ If You're Proud To Be An American, Wave 
✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ This Flag In Honor Of The Fallen Men
✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ And Women Who Served Our Country 
✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ For those who have served in the past 
 ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ For those who are serving now
 ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ And For Those Who Are Still Fighting
 ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰ THANK YOU AMERICAN HEROES



No comments:

Post a Comment