Monday, October 3, 2011

Makes My Monday: Pumpkins and Punkins!

HARVEST FESTIVAL at Green Bluff...

We look forward to it all year long! The first weekend of October! For the past 6 years we have gone to our Local Family Farms - Green Bluff and Picked Pumpkins! The Harvest Festival is OUR all time favorite family activity! We usually go at least 4 times in October...we just can get enough!!!










Please  don't forget to share what Makes YOUR Monday! Head over to TWINFATUATION and join in the fun! 
{If you are a new follower of ALSNS -  please leave me a comment and let me know! :)}


Yay! Cheryl I'm finally Back - how I have missed Twinfatuation: Makes My Monday!


2 comments:

  1. It's my favorite time of year as well and I can't wait to take my kiddies pumpkin picking as well.

    Adorable pictures!

    ps Popping over from Makes My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Britni! Those images are to die for! You've warmed up a day with these pictures that was WAY too cold for me otherwise!

    Thank you for making my Monday!

    ReplyDelete