Monday, November 12, 2012

Mama's Autumn Must Haves


Some of my favorite things!!!!

I love nothing more than my lace dress! The best thing about it? It can either be super dressy or totally causal! Last week I paired my dress with a mustard & eggplant cardy, mustard tights, and my brown riding boots...CUTE!!

Riding boots go with EVERYTHING...jeans, skirts, dresses....EVERYTHING!

Love love love polka dot and brown and black together!

I love smoky eyes...but I have always tried to do something other than black and gray! I love purple smoky eyes!!! 

Colored tights...how I love thee! I currently have in my regular week rotation....Purple,  Pink, Teal, Green, Mustard, Red, Brown & Gray. I have the cutest black dress...very casual and I love mixing up the look of it...which is so east with colored tights! 

I love this! ENOUGH SAID!

Talk about adding a punch of color and bling to any outfit! I love these! 

Skinny Jeans are a girls best friend! I love wearing mine with anything! Boots, heels, flats....tshirts, sweaters, dresses...you name it!

I love TOMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment