Monday, March 29, 2010

Makes My Monday!


Finally it's spring!!!!!

Working in the yard:)?!?

I can't believe it she is really sitting!!!


He's sitting too, where did time go???


Twinsies sitting outside for their very first spring!!



Are you new to Make my Monday? Share on your blog what warms you week's beginning!Post Pictures & tell a tale! After you do, link back to Cheryl at my favorite Twinfatuation & have a fun web-wide Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for others & for me...that makes my Monday!!

Have a blessed Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Brit, how PRECIOUS your little spring enjoyers are! Such a sign of new life! :)

    Thank you for sharing these special, memorable days with them. Your playing along Makes MY Monday!

    Have a blessed Holy Week. :)

    ReplyDelete