Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is Me!!

Do you work or stay at home? If work what do you do?
I'm a SAHM! However, My husband and I have a Photography Business & I make and sell hair accessories!


What is your favorite thing to do with your kids?


Oh my, Just about anything, Playing at the park, playing baseball, watching their favorite shows...the list goes on & on! Just being with them makes my day!!!



What is something people would be surprised to learn about you?

I was born in Texas, raised in Kansas & I am the youngest of 9 kids, my siblings are 21. 18, 16, 14, 10, 7, 6, & 4 years older!


What is the most annoying question you have been asked
about your twins?


Ugh..If they are IVF. If they are twins or just close in age are the top ones.


Do you have insecurities about being a mom?


Sometimes, I am homeschooling and sometimes that fear of "can I really do this"...But then my son does something that makes me KNOW that I can!!


What do you do when you get overwhelmed?

Talk and Cry to my fantastic husband, who is a great listener!


What books, or other resources helped you in raising your
twins?

Books...none, I felt they are we so focused on women who were older have twins and IVF twin. My sister and Cousin both have twins, and I joined a mom's of multiples group!


What's been the most challenging time in your life?

There have some hard times...I guess the last few years, not because of my husband or kids, but because of others who wanted to tear our life apart and didn't care who was hurt in the process.


What is your favorite comfort food?

Mexican & anything Chocolate!


What is your self admitted most annoying habit?
Talking


What would a perfect day look like?
Waking up at 8am & spending the entire day with my hubby and kiddos outside just playing and having fun as a family...maybe throw a Seahawks game in there!!

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know that you were blogging?! Crazy! I would have stopped by here a lot sooner! That is a great pic of you by the way!!

    ReplyDelete