Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday: Twin must haves!


TWIN Must haves:







#1 Cloth Diapers!


They have been fantastic for our twins, easier than you might think:)

LOVE them!







#2 Moby Wrap!!

Oh my gosh! I can't say enough about my Moby!

We have been using these since birth. I don't know what I would do without it!

My hubby and I both have one. They are awesome and truly hands free...a must with twins




#3 SkipHop baby bag!!

Ok, so it may not look big, but it can hold a ton!!

I was shocked the first time I packed it up!

Always in my Skip Hop bag:

4 BG diapers

Wipes

Changing pad
Nursing Cover

My Bible

Snacks for all 3 kiddos

Large Bottle of H2O

Other extras depending where we are going!

It's a GREAT bag, plus they come in tons of styles!!






#4 Babylegs!!

My twins each have a number of Babylegs,

they make diaper changes quick, easy & warm!

They come in tons of fun styles...I want them all:)




#5 Bumbo with Tray!!

These are the greatest!! Our Bumbos make for 2 very happy babies in our house!

The twins could sit and play with their big brother long before they could sit!








#6 Glamourmom Nursing Tank!!

I love Glamourmom tanks, I have several of them!!

They make it so easy to nurse in public and in the night!

They are really long, which I personally love.







#7 Robeez!!

These Robeez boots and shoe are a staple for my twins!

They have a bunch of them.

They are so easy just to throw on when we are on the go!






# 8 Munchkin Feeder!!

We used Munchkin Feeders for our older son also!

The twins love all the different foods they

get to eat...safely!








#9 Baby Einsteins Exersaucer!!!

We have 2 Exersaucers and

truly there are some days I would

never get to shower if we didn't have these!


#10 Double stroller

The twins love to hold hand so this Jeep stroller was a great choice for us!

They love being right next to each other!!









1 comment:

  1. What a great post! It is always so nice to see what has worked well for other twin moms. I will have to check out the side by side stroller. I have one that is one behind the other that has saved my life so far (we can pop the car seats in the stroller). I don't know what I would have done without it. This stroller looks like a good option for older babies though.

    ReplyDelete