Thursday, March 4, 2010

We did it!!!

I almost can't believe it...we did it...We started our photography business!!! We have wanted to do this for nearly a decade, but never felt God was opening the door...that is until this year. After MUCH prayer we decided to go out in faith and start it up! As of Feb.27th I am happy to day Wood Photography is up & running!!! We made some business and within 24 hrs ALL 150 were given out. We have already booked a Wedding, many Engagement sessions, Senior Photo sessions and a few Family portraits!! It was worth the wait for us...10 years in the making but we finally did it!! We are hopefully going to have a booth the upcoming local bridal fair. On Monday I spend 4 hours getting contracts, price lists & packages all figured out! I have busy busy!! You can check it out a few portraits and some weddings at http://wood-photography.blogspot.com/

we book local weddings. engagements. portraits. events.



On another note...The kids are FINALLY over this bug they have had for 2 weeks!! They have been getting better everyday and are pretty much back to their wild selves that I love:) Hope everyone is happy and healthy!!



3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Congrats and best wishes on your new business! And isn't it the best when everyone is well again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome, Hon! I'm very very happy for you guys! :) Get a hold of me if you guys want a booth for the bridal fair! It's what my dad and I do for a living - unless of course you already have another figured out with other person. No pressure! heehee!

    ReplyDelete