Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feel the Music - Join the Party!


Soooooo, I have been less then thrilled with my current body since having the twins, and now it is time to kick my butt into gear, and stop making excuses!

My Personal Zumba 90 day Challenge...

I have both the option of taking a 1 hour class taught by a awesome friend and I have the Zumba Total Body Transformation System that my husband and I use at home

I will be attending up to 3 classes (1 hour) a week

In addition to my Classes I will be doing 4 additional 20 minute Zumba workouts on my DVD's that focus on things like Abs and Legs.

On top of my Zumba, I will be focusing on eating good food in the right way

Since had twins I will be very focused on my midsection...I was nearly 58 inches around at 38 weeks with the babies and I want that GONE!

The Abs routine I love it and used after I has Elias! All you need is a stability ball!

Since it is a 90 day challenge, I know the weather will be getting nice before I know it so at least once a week we will be going on our favorite 4 mile hike.

Once a week on Mondays I will be posting a photo of my progress, my weight loss, my weekly goals, personal energy gain, Zumba youtube videos, my favorite Zumba workout gear, new favorite dishes.

Not Familiar with Zumba? Check out this video interview with Zumba creator Beto!!



Wanna join my Challenge? It doesn't have to be Zumba, it can be what ever you like, Yoga, Paliates, spinning, running...what ever you want! If you decide to join in with me leave me a comment after each weekly post with a link to your progress! If you don't want to, you can always leave me a encouraging comment!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment