Tuesday, March 22, 2011

waiting, waiting, waiting...a little stressed...I will seek the LORD, great  is HIS faithfulness!

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.” -Lamentations 3:22-24

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." -John 14:27

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." -Romans 8:37

"Your word is a lamp for my feet,

a light on my path." -Psalm 119:105

"The LORD has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad." -Psalm 118:24

"How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!
People take refuge in the shadow of your wings." -Psalm 36:7

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." -Colossians 3:15

"Do everything in love." -1 Corinthians 16:14

"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ," -Romans 5:1

1 comment:

  1. :::Hugs:::

    I LOVE the new look to your blog! I've been so behind in my blog reading/writing I've missed a lot with everyone!

    Miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete