Monday, September 17, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We Both Scream for...The Roller Coaster

Photobucket
The First "Roller Coaster"!!
Ever since I was tall enough I have loved roller coasters! My husband and my older son want nothing to do with anything like that! You can imagine my surprise when my 3 year olds BEGGED us at the local fair to ride on the little kiddie Roller Coaster!

Ok, it might not look it but this little thing was FAST and it went around the track about 20 times! They were laughing and squealing the whole time! They even put their hands up when they went down the track! It was so cute!

They were so proud when they got off...I'm very proud of my little brave kiddos!

What Makes your Monday? Head over to Twinfatuation and link up to share! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment