Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pinned Favorites!

PRINCESS DRESSES!!!

If your little lady is anything like mine this is a must have pattern! I have created my own pattern from of her other princess dresses and I like to make the skirts nice and full with tulle! This is a great basic pattern! Find it HERE!
BATHTUB PUFF PAINT!

 Ok, what kid wouldn't love this?!?!?! I know craft we're doing tomorrow!! Check it out HERE!


YUMMY AND PRETTY!

 Ummm I think these speak for themselves!! Check it out HERE!

WHAT PRETTY TOILET PAPER YOU HAVE!!!


This is just too much fun!! Check it out HERE!


DOUBLE WORD SCORE!

 I love love these! I think they would make a great gift!! Another project for the kiddos?? YES please!  Learn more HERE!!


BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

Whew!! What mama of a toddler...or two wouldn't love 50 ideas!!! LOVE this! Check it out HERE!!


What were your favorite Pins today!? Please Leave me a comment with your Pinterest link!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment