Thursday, April 7, 2011

Review - BabiLayers



 Featuring:


About Babilayers -

"Like many working moms, I am constantly looking for ways to make life easier at home. After the birth of my second child, Trey, life at home became busier than ever.
With our new addition to the family, there was no shortage of friends and family wanting to visit to see our new baby. I was worried that baby Trey’s skin might be sensitive to fabrics that people were wearing. I was also concerned about the cleanliness of people’s clothes. Bottom line was that I didn’t want Trey exposed to zippers, germs, allergens, or perfume found on the clothes of the person carrying him.
Unlike my first child, I found Trey frequently spitting up shortly after breast feeding. My husband and I found ourselves constantly changing our clothes, sometimes as much as 10 times in one day. Burp cloths didn’t help much because they constantly would fall off or rarely would help in protecting our clothes from the spontaneous spit up, drool, or vomit.
I needed ‘something’ to protect my baby’s health and skin, while at the same time protect the clothing of whoever was carrying him. That ‘something’ is BabiLayers." -Claire Hsu Gantan,
owner and founder of BabiLayers



What is "Babilayers"?
BabiLayers is an innovative, patent pending, wearable layer of protection designed for today’s modern caregiver. Layers protect your baby from exposure to allergens or germs we all carry on our clothes. It also protects you from baby's spontaneous drool, spit-up, and throw up.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton with an “extra” layer designed for multiple uses while you’re on the go. Babilayers has a neckline made with soft elastic and can easily be put on and taken off using one hand. A natural coconut button is sewn on the back to easily secure the “extra” layer. Not to mention they come in very cute patterns!

BabiLayers is proudly made in USA. Their organic fabrics and natural dyes are sourced and printed in USA and are compliant with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards).

My Thoughts!At first glance I knew that Babilayers would be the perfect Baby Shower gift! I thought about the days when our twins were newborns, family was always asking if they could hold the twins...I hated it, I didn't know what kind of nasty stuff was on their clothing, plus don't get me started on the family and friends who smoke, we don't smoke and would prefer our children not to be surrounded by that. I wish I would have had Babilayers...or 2...or 3!!

Now that our twins are older, I really like the Babilayer to protect me...I can't tell you how many times we are just to head out the door all ready to go when..."Honey! I have to go change, I just got thrown up on"

My adorable Babilayers in Bubbly came at the perfect time, right in the middle of a spring time cold...horrible cough, snot every where, up set tummies...you name it. The Babilayers is awesome. Both my husbands work clothes and my clothes have been perfectly protected!

Yesterday afternoon my little girl fell asleep on me, she wasn't feeling very good. She not only drooled in her sleep, but her poor little nose was running...it has been so much that it has even bled a little, I hate having a sick baby:( With the Babilayers she was able to cuddle up close to Mama with her face on a ultra soft fabric, and all her ickies landed on the Babilayers not me! Another aspect of the Babilayers that I love is that it's Organic Cotton! My kiddos all have ultra sensitive skin that becomes VERY irritated when soap is left in fabric, and certain types of fabric...the sometimes end up with hives on their cheeks when they fall asleep on Mama or Daddy. Not so with the Babilayers!!! My six year old son even liked cuddling up to the Babilayers because of how soft it is!! :)

All and All this is a wonderful thing to have! I have a few friends that have a new baby and even more who are expecting...even a few are expecting twins, I will for sure be suggesting they get their hands on a few Babilayers!!
I would like to give a Special Thank You to Babilayers for letting me try out and share their fantastic product! Shonte was wonderful to work with and always there! She did a great job, Above and beyond! Thank You Shonte!

Don't forget to follow BabiLayers on Facebook to keep us with all the lastest Babilayers news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment