Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Before and After!



If you know me, you know that I love the Other Mother's quarter sale! I have been going to it nearly every month since I was 5 months pregnant with Elias! I Love getting a good deal!


I have paid .25 cents for some truly awesome stuff! But my most recent find takes the cake!!

The Changing Table: Hmmmm, what can I do with Satin Lagoon Paint and 2 hours??

BEFORE
**When we bought it (for .25cents:) It didn't have the two bottom shelves. We actually made them out of a hollow wooden door taking up space in our garage. I removed the top shelf and traced it on the wooden door, then my husband used his circular saw, with one cut the blade went through the whole door, thus creating 2 shelves.

Please note the hollow door has cardboard glued between the boards, so if you cute through one, be sure to have a sander ready to remove all the glue reside.

AFTER

Satin Lagoon up close!

Perfect fit in the Twins Room!
The "New" BEAUTIFUL changing table holds, all the Cloth Diapers,
All the Baby Carriers, and the Twins Shoes...and there is still room!!

Happy Crafting and Creating!
Two hours well spent! I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love being crafty like that! Your changing table looks great!

    ReplyDelete