Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy 200th ALSNS


Last month was ALSNS 's 1st anniversary and Last week ALSNS celebrated not only 200th posts, but on the very same day the 200th follower!

In March of 2010 A Little Sugar n' Spice was born!! A year ago I wasn't sure where this was going or really what I was doing, but I knew I was having fun!


Over the last year I have met some AMAZING Mama's from all over the world that I now call 'friends'! I have hosted giveaways and reviewed products...something I never dreamed I would be doing. Now, companies are contacting me, wanting to know my opinion, asking if my readers would enjoy their products, it's truly amazing!
 
Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart for traveling this journey with me! I love you all and can't wait to see what the next year and 200 post brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment