Monday, January 3, 2011

Prayers for my Children...and yours too!


Praying for my Children is very important. They are the most amazing gifts that the Lord has bestowed upon me! Take the time to pray for your Children daily:)
The Bible is full of verses that show His will for all our Children!
Here are 8 great verses. Personalize them by adding your little ones names!
♥ That they would be "taught of the Lord" and great will be their peace (Isaiah 54:13)

♥ That they would hide His Word in their hearts (Psalm 119:11)

♥ That God would fill them with the knowledge of His will so they can walk in a way that’s pleasing to Him and their life will bear fruit (Col. 1:9)

♥ That their hearts would be flooded with light so they could understand the wonderful future God has promised to those He called (Ephesians 1:17-19)

♥ That they would trust in the Lord with all their hearts and not lean on their own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6)

♥ That they would not worry or be afraid but pray about everything, and the peace of God would guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-9)

♥ That God’s favor would surround them like a shield whether at school or work (Psalm 5:10)
"For I know the plans I have for you,"says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find Me when you seek Me, if you look for Me in earnest" (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

♥ Heavenly Father, Thank You Lord for my 3 blessings : Elias, Simon & Gabbi. Help me to be the Mommy and the teacher that You want me to be. Help us raise them to not know Your Word, but live Your Word! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment