Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 11 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket

I am sick today...UGH! It really sucks...

Even though I feel like I'm in a bubble and wish I was sleeping, I wanted to share with you all a little bit from my Pinterest Beauty/Fitness Board! I love Pinterest - for a busy mommy like me it is so nice to have everything in one place.

Having trouble getting in a groove? Not able to nail down a great workout that you actually like? Stuck in a rut? Here is a great Pinterest Pin{s}

What I love about this 6 day plan ...


  • It tells you EXACTLY what to do
  • Every day is something different {No getting board with this!}
  • It will not take 2 hours to do!
If I am feeling better tomorrow I'm going to start this! 








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment