Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket
YAY!!! I am FINALLY feeling better!

I decided to have a light day though...if I do too much I start to cough.

Like I mentioned before...my biggest problem area is my midsection...I hate the way my belly makes me feel about my self. I turned 30 this year and I HAVE to get rid of this belly...I must. My husband always tells me that I am beautiful, sexy...ect. but when I look in the mirror I have to be honest I truly wonder 'why'.  So today October 15th, 2012 I am taking a stand...I WILL get rid of this problem area that I am carrying around. I am going to focus on my midsection for 15 days thus creating a habit in my routine that way once I get rid of it I will be able to maintain!

Tonight I did this move...
With your back against a wall, hold a medicine ball, or a kettle bell, with both hands in front of your chest and lower into a squat (a). Keeping your hips steady, twist to the left and reach the ball toward the wall (b). Return to centre. That's one rep. Repeat on the other side. Move back and forth at a slow, controlled pace for 20 total reps. Quick tip: Make it harder by fully extending your arms instead of bending your elbows.

Rocked my world and my abs! DO IT!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment