Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket

How to deal when....

How to deal when a cold or the flu hits?

It all depends on the severity of your illness. First and foremost: REST! With a cold, don't over do it or you will end up getting worse. If you have a cough don't run. Do easier things like weights, crunches, legs lifts, nothing that will get you coughing.

With the flu...UGH I hate the flu! You must REST AND SLEEP then repeat! It is best to put everything on hold and get better. I know that when I have the flu, I don't even want to get out of bed.

My kids are sick?

If your kiddos are anything like mine...they want to sleep! I capitalize on that time. I do what ever I can sneak in as quickly as I can. However, since your kiddos are sick you want to protect yourself, so make sure you take the time to rest!

Ummm....ahem....Aunt Flo came for a visit?

I know the first thought is to STOP everything. For me working out through my cycle leave me cramp free, it is over faster, and I am not as moody! Is that what you should do? I don't know. Only you know how your body will react. But, I do encourage you to give it a try. Cycle, jog, walk, weights what ever you can do...do it!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment