Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 10 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket

Let's talk goals...

I think it is very important to set both long term and short term goals!

Here are a few ideas!

Long Term being...

I want to have lost __ lbs by January 2013

By my birthday in ____________ I plan to fit a size___!

I want to fit that super cute two piece by summer 2013!

Short Term being...

By the of October I want to lose___lbs.

In six weeks I want to drop 2 sizes

In four weeks I want to have more energy

Ect....


I'll share a few of my goals:

Goal #1: Have a great weekly workout that I like and gives me the results I am looking for!

Goal #2: Lose 10-15 lbs by November 5th

Goal #3: Fit a size 5/6 by December 1st {I'm currently a size 9}


I have created a "Weight Loss" Printable to share...

I really like writing things down, that way I can look back and see the progress I have made from week to week!

Please feel free to save and share! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment