Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket

I have to admit it...I am depressed, I am exhausted, I DO NOT want to workout right now...I DO NOT want to eat healthy right now. In fact I want to eat reeses and do nothing. For that very reason I am going to get up and do something...Crunches? Jumping Jacks? I don't know yet, but what I do know is that once I do something I will feel so much better! As much as I do not want to exercise or eat good...I DO want to be able to fit in my cute jeans...I do want to be able to play with my little with out feeling like I have ZERO energy.

Below are a few little quickie workout that I love!


Firm Up Fast With 10 Busy-Girl Buffers




SEE THE WHOLE WORKOUT HERE!



Don't forget to stop by The Nester where there are over 1,000 other links in the 31 Days Of... Series!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment