Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3 | 31 Days of Exercise and Health

Photobucket
Biggest problem area for me?? My belly...After I carried twins full term it isn't a pretty sight! It's so hard  for me sometimes. I don't feel great about my self but if I wear a cute flowy shirt I just look pregnant and I hate that. I know that I am not the only one that feels this way...I think this is a big struggle for us moms no matter our size.

I really like this tummy workout...its fairly quick for us busy moms and you really get results!



Mmmmm after a good workout there is nothing better than a great HEALTHY meal

Try this 

A Healthy Salmon Dinner


This looks sooooooo good!

Find tons more Healthy & Quick Dinner's HERE!

Don't forget to stop by The Nester where there are over 1,000 other links in the 31 Days Of... Series!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment